address24 Libertad Street, Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City, Philippines 1550
operating hours7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
house rulesReyes Gym House Rules
rates & inclusionsReyes Gym (₱ 1,780.00/hr) (1.0 hrs min.)
- Incl. Lights
Toilet & Shower
Dressing Room (Male & Female)
Scoreboard & Shotclock
Parking Lot with Lifter
Fitness Gym (for rent)
Court may be used for Volleyball
CHECK HOUSE RULES FOR TOURNAMENT RATE
Reyes Gym House Rules
1. PLEASE READ - FOR TOURNAMENT RATE:
i. Use of Table Officials and/or Referees
ii. Use of Scoreboard & Shot Clock (whether rented from the gym or brought by users)
iii. Multiple Teams wearing uniform.
b. Gym admin will have final decision whether or not your setup will be classified as tournament. If you didn’t select tournament rate, and they decide that your setup is tournament, you have to pay the difference on-site before playing.
c. If you refuse to pay the additional fee for tournament rate on-site, your reservation fee will be forfeited.
d. To avoid inconvenience, please select your reservations honestly. For clarifications, please contact Express Hoops PH admin before reserving.
2. Only proper sports attires are allowed in the playing area, such as:
a. Rubber Shoes
b. Jersey shorts/shirts
c. Active/Gym wear
3. Only balls designed for wooden surfaces are allowed in the playing area.
4. Hanging on the basketball goals and nets is not allowed.
5. Horseplay and similar behaviors endangering others are prohibited inside the gym.
6. No throwing of any objects into the court.
7. Eating and Smoking is prohibited.
8. Drinking Liquors or any alcoholic beverages is not allowed.
9. No Pets allowed.
10. No sitting along the aisles and standing along passageways.
11. No firearms, and pointed objects allowed.
12. No spitting on the floor or walls.
HAVE FUN AND PLAY SAFE!