Prime Mobility Sports
address5/F, Prime Mobility Sports and Recreation Center, 71 Simoun Street, Barangay Sto. Domingo, Quezon City, Philippines
operating hours7:00 AM to 3:00 AM
house rulesPrime Mobility Sports House Rules
rates & inclusionsWooden Court (₱ 1,200.00/hr) (1.0 hrs min.)
- Incl. Lights
Toilet & Shower (Male & Female)
Scoreboard & Shotclock
Court may be used for Volleyball
For LEAGUE GAMES, contact gym directly.
peak ratesWooden Court:
Prime Mobility Sports House Rules
1. FOR LEAGUE GAMES, PLEASE CONTACT PRIME MOBILITY RECREATION CENTER DIRECTLY. LEAGUE GAMES ARE PRICED DIFFERENTLY.
2. No eating on the court premises.
3. No open beverage containers allowed.
4. Water containers must have a secure lid and cannot be taken onto the gym floor.
5. No spitting, chewing tobacco or alcohol beverages in the facility.
6. Gambling, fighting, threatening, or indecent conduct will not be permitted.
7. Children 8 and under must be supervised at all times.
8. Prime Mobility Recreation Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items. We recommend you leave your valuables at home or secure your bags accordingly.
9. When a session has ended, please leave the floor promptly so the next scheduled activity can begin.
10. Inappropriate use or abuse of the facility or equipment may result in termination of privileges. Players may be held liable for damages or cost of repair.
11. Smoking is strictly prohibited.
12. No pets are allowed except those assisting people with disability.
13. Proper behavior is required at all times in the facility.
14. Only non-marking shoes are allowed in the activity areas of the building. Dark-soled running shoes, turf shoes, spiked shoes and any other types of shoes that mark the floors, especially the Basketball and Futsal floors, are absolutely prohibited. Muddy or dirty shoes are not permitted.
15. Prime Mobility Recreation Center staff reserves the right to add, amend or delete rules as necessary.
16. Request for cleaning of floor surface should be coursed through admin to avoid damages or injury.