address107 Scout Gandia cor. Scout Torillo, Barangay. Sacred Heart, Tomas Morato, Quezon City, Philippines
operating hours8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
house rulesPAREF Northfield House Rules
rates & inclusionsCovered Cement Court (₱ 600.00/hr) (1.0 hrs min.)
PAREF Northfield House Rules
Members / Clients / Patrons must first be permitted by the management. Upon reservation and payment, please observe the following rules and guidelines:
1. FOR LEAGUES: All visitors must submit their proposal or letter of intent if they wish to have a league.
2. The Multipurpose Court is open and free for the use of all Northfield Alumni, Students, Parents, Faculty & Staff and their accompanied guests from 4:30PM-6:00PM from MONDAYS to FRIDAYS. EXCEPTIONS: WHEN THE SCHOOL HAS A SCHOOL ACTIVITY WHICH OF COURSE IS GIVEN PRIORITY.
3. Reservations during weekdays, weekends and holidays shall be allowed by making prior reservation upon approval of the admin office or on-line reservation through www.expresshoops.ph.
4. A fee of SIX HUNDRED PESOS (P600.00) will be charged for the use of the court per hour. A FRACTION OF AN HOUR SHALL BE EQUIVALENT TO ONE HOUR. An Additional Fee of ONE HUNDRED FIFTY PESOS (P150.00) per hour will be charged for the use of lights from 6:00PM –10:00PM. All charges should be settled / prepared prior to approval of the reservation at the accounting office or through online www.expresshoops.ph.
5. Additional charge of Php 100.00 for borrowing any sport equipment from school.
6. Players are expected to wear proper sports attire. Playing without shirt and shoes is strictly prohibited.
7. Do not drag any items on the painted floor to avoid damages.
8. Dunking is strictly prohibited. Damage on the ring and/or backboard shall be charged accordingly.
9. Members, patrons and clients under the influence of alcohol and/or illegal substances will be banned from entering the facilities.
10. Please observe cleanliness.
11. Avoid spillage of water or any other liquid in the court.
12. Spitting is strictly prohibited.
13. Pets are not permitted inside the PAREF NORTHFIELD SCHOOL.
14. Bicycle can only be parked near the gate.
15. Please be advised that a grace period of ten (10) minutes shall be allotted at the end of the rental period. Thereupon, the lights shall be turned off.
16. PAREF Northfield School for Boys shall not be held liable for any loss of valuables and/or injury suffered by a player or guest, including visitors during the duration of the game and/or function.
17. Please use courtesy in dealing with our employees as well as the other patrons.
18. Management reserves the right to remove and ban those that may transgress the foregoing rules and guidelines.
19. Any losses, breakage or damages to the facilities incurred by any individual or group shall be assessed and charged against the party concerned. Any damage shall be charged to the team or representative who booked the court at the specific time the damage occurred. A review of the CCTV shall be done.
20. Only rubber shoes with non-marking soles are allowed on the basketball court.
21. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside PAREF Northfield School.
22. Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited within the PAREF Northfield premises.
23. Extraordinary noise such as loud shouting and prolonged noisy quarreling should be avoided. In case neighbors complain, any ongoing game shall be immediately terminated. Avoid cursing.
24. All food and beverages that will be brought inside PAREF Northfield Basketball Court shall require the prior approval.
a. Eating is strictly not allowed on the basketball playing area.
b. Only packed lunch or snacks are allowed on the sidelines or cafeteria.
c. Cooking is strictly prohibited.
25. Inflammable goods, explosive materials, firearms and prohibited drugs are strictly prohibited within the premises of PAREF NORTHFIELD SCHOOL.
26. All users of the Facilities shall provide the necessary floor protection covers for any equipment or paraphernalia which shall be used for training, to ensure that the floor of the Facilities are well protected.
27. Management is not liable to any injuries in all activities in the court.
28. Roaming around the school and littering is strictly prohibited.
29. A maximum of 30 players are allowed to play per court reservation to control the players playing inside the school.
30. Visitors should log-in and surrender a valid identification card with the security officer upon entering the gate.
31. Any breached of the above policy shall mean outright cancellation and termination of the Multi Purpose Court usage. All fees paid in advance shall be forfeited and will be treated as penalty charge.
32. PAREF Northfield School for Boys reserves the right to cancel reservations if an activity of the school ascends. In this case, the applicant will be informed ahead of time and all fees paid in advance will be refunded.
I am assuring PAREF Northfield School for Boys that I have fully read, understood and will comply with all the polices and requirements governing the use of the open court.