Golden Panda Gym
address10/F Golden Panda Building, 447 E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue corner Banawe Street, Barangay Tatalon, Quezon City, Philippines
operating hours6:00 AM to 1:00 AM
house rulesGolden Panda Gym House Rules
rates & inclusionsWooden Court (₱ 1,200.00/hr) (1.0 hrs min.)
amenitiesToilet & Shower
Scoreboard & Shotclock
LIGHTS REQUIRED FROM 5pm ONWARDS.
Golden Panda Gym House Rules
1. Lights are required from 5pm onwards. Please select lights add-on.
2. Wipe your shoes on the mat before entering the basketball court.
3. Wear proper basketball attire at all times.
4. Dispose all chewing gums properly in the garbage bins.
5. Dry yourself and slippers before leaving the shower area.
6. Leave the playing area at the scheduled time.
7. Settle all payments prior to entering the playing court
8. No food, smoking and foul language on the basketball court.
9. No leather shoes will be allowed anywhere on the basketball court.
10. No hanging on the basketball nets & basketball rings.
11. No monobloc chairs, bags and water jugs on the wooden flooring.
12. No kids will be allowed to enter the basketball court. If you insist, The Golden Panda Management will not be liable for injuries incurred, if any.
13. Do not open any windows. Ask for assistance.
14. Do not open any electric fans. Ask for assistance.
15. Do not open any lights. Ask for assistance.
16. Do not throw anything outside the windows.
17. Violators of these rules will be asked to leave the court immediately.
18. The Golden Panda Management will not be liable for scoreboard operator errors.
19. The Golden Panda Management will not be liable for any losses.
20. The Golden Panda Management reserves the right to ask anyone to leave.
21. The Golden Panda Management reserves the right to refuse entry.