address123 Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
operating hours6:00 AM to 12:00 MN
house rulesG-Court House Rules
rates & inclusionsG-Court (₱ 1,700.00/hr) (1.0 hrs min.)
- Incl. Lights
Air-conditioned Locker Rooms
Toilet & Shower (Male & Female)
Scoreboard & Shotclock
Court may be used for Volleyball
G-Court House Rules
1. User must sign the G-Court Waiver and Release Liability upon arriving at the gym.
2. Rental fee for G-court is Php 1,700 per hour. The rent includes the use of the following amenities: air conditioned locker rooms, restrooms, fans and bleachers. Basketballs are available upon request.
3. Rental fee for the scoreboard is Php250 per hour. The renter shall take care of operating the scoreboard.
4. Youth under 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in all areas of the facility, unless they are participating in an organized program or activity.
5. Players must wear appropriate attire when using the facility.
6. All bags should be opened for inspection by the gate guard or the person in charge.
7. Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
8. Consumption of illegal or regulated drugs/pharmaceutical products is not permitted.
9. Hanging on the basketball goals and nets is not allowed.
10. G-Court Sports Complex is a smoke free facility.
11. No pets are allowed except those assisting a person with a disability or if a special program.
12. Bicycles, roller blades or skate boards can only be parked near the gate.
13. Please be advised that a grace period of five (5) minutes shall be allotted at the end of the rental period. Thereupon, the lights shall be turned off.
14. Settle all payments prior to entering the playing court.
15. G-Court Sports Complex (Guerrero Properties Inc.) or staff is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles. It is strongly recommended that all belongings be placed in a locker and secured with a personal lock. Please do not bring valuables into the facility. Locks can be purchased or rented at the front desk. All locks must be removed daily.
16. Throw your empty can, wrappers, plastic cups, etc. inside the garbage can.
17. Children 4 years of age or older may not use the locker room of the opposite sex. Please make appropriate arrangements to avoid any problems.
18. Eating and drinking is permitted in designated areas only.
19. All food and beverages that will be brought inside G-Court Sports Complex shall require prior approval of management.
20. Only packed lunch or snacks are allowed on the sidelines.
21. Cooking is strictly prohibited.
22. No spitting or chewing tobacco.
23. Avoid charging of cell phone or any gadgets. (Use of electricity PHP 250 an hour).
24. Management shall seek damages for any injuries/damages that may be caused to persons and property.
25. Only rubber shoes with non-marking soles are allowed on the basketball court.
26. Proper behavior is required at all times in the facility.
27. Inflammable goods, explosive materials, firearms and prohibited drugs are strictly prohibited within the premises of G-Court.
28. All users of the Facilities shall provide the necessary floor protection covers for any equipment or paraphernalia which shall be used for training, to ensure that the floor of the Facilities are well protected.
29. The following activities are not permitted and will result in suspension or permanent ban from the facility.
c. Property damage or vandalism
d. Loitering (inside or outside of the facility)
e. Disorderly conduct
30. The court can only be used for basketball purposes.
31. Food installations WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. Examples of food installations are catering services and food booth setups.
32. The following is subject to G Court approval:
a. Bringing in of equipment and other materials not part of the G-Court listed amenities
b. Special set up for events
c. If the above will require usage of electricity, G Court will be charging PHP 250 an hour.
Please Note: Participation in any physical activity has possible inherent and unforeseen risks, which include injury or death. Anyone using the facility must be aware of this fact, assume the risks and be responsible for taking proper precautions.