Cloverleaf Basketball Court
addressGuadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines
operating hours6:00 AM to 12:00 MN
house rulesCloverleaf Basketball Court House Rules
rates & inclusionsCloverleaf Basketball Court (₱ 1,500.00/hr) (1.0 hrs min.)
- Incl. Lights
Air-conditioned locker rooms & shower (Male & Female)
Scoreboard & Shotclock
Mop assistant during games
peak ratesCloverleaf Basketball Court:
Cloverleaf Basketball Court House Rules
The following rules and guidelines are for the safety and enjoyment of those using the court:
1. Proper behavior is required at all times in the facility.
2. Players must wear appropriate attire when using the facility
3. Only rubber-soled shoes are allowed inside. Running shoes, turf shoes, spiked shoes and any other types, which mark the floors, are absolutely prohibited. Muddy or dirty shoes are not permitted. Participants are asked to please change into a separate clean pair of shoes for their use. Shoes are required to be worn at all times.
4. Avoid hanging on the net.
5. Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
6. Eating and drinking is permitted in designated areas only.
7. No smoking inside the facility.
8. No pets allowed.
9. Cloverleaf staff is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles. It is strongly recommended that all belongings be placed in a locker and secured with a personal lock. Please do not bring valuables into the facility.
10. Throw your empty can, wrappers, plastic caps, etc. inside the garbage can.
11. No spitting, no chewing of gums, is permitted in the facility.
12. Avoid charging of cell phone or any gadgets.
13. Mop boys are not allowed to receive tips or any gifts from the organizer or to those who wanted to schedule a game.
14. Children must be accompanied at all times by an adult while in the boundaries of the court.
15. When using the Comfort Rooms, maintain the cleanliness.
16. The following activities are not permitted and will result expulsion of persons from the facility:
d. Loitering (inside or outside the facility)
e. Disorderly conduct
17. Each area has individual guidelines for your safety and enjoyment. Please follow these guidelines.
18. USERS who violate any of these rules and regulations may be subjected to removal from the facilities
Please note: Participation in any physical activity has possible inherent and unforeseen risks, which include injury or death. Anyone using the facility must be aware of this fact, assume the risks and be responsible for taking proper precaution.